петък, 18 юни 2010 г.

Pose

kayy,,soo I finally sat up and drew a pose ! This time I used myself as a model,don't worry I'll still use other people for my poses models =]
And here it is
The original photo is from Nina Dobrev's photoshoot!I <3 Nina ,she's an amazing actress and she's from my country ,Bulgaria =]

















Comment pleasee ! :D

P.S. I'm going to start doing poses and graphics for codes or stardollars.I would really appreciate it if anyone does want a graphic ,cuz I'm kinda well broke,after buying that Luxe make-up .

3 коментара:

  1. Wow! Love it! I like the technique for the hair but not the style sorry!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. WOW!! This blew me away!! I wish I cold draw legs like that. It's so beautiful and drawn VERY well!! I love the hair too..You're so good at hair, you should make a tutorial on how to :D
    I can't wait to see the next pose you make :)

    ОтговорИзтриване