вторник, 8 юни 2010 г.

Pose with a Model 2

Hey,first of all let me tell you that this is my 10th anniversairy pose that I've done since I started making them!I'm so proud looking back as I started first! I think I've gotten pretty much better!
And now,well this is a pose inspired by summer ,beach and most of all volleyball :D
Here:























Model is Fatimuchi .
Hair done all by me.
Top,shorts and bracelet design by me.
The shoes are not done by me.
Ball just edited by me.

Comment your opinions =]

10 коментара:

  1. WOW.
    AMAZING.
    INCREDIBLE.
    AWESOME.
    LOVE IT.
    THE BEST YOU'VE DONE SO FAR. :O

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Re: BershkaGirl601
    Thank you soo much, I think so too! Soo glad that the first comment I got was a positive one =]=]=]

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Dear Dani! :D OMG this is so good! SO SO AWESOME :P I want this too :P with ashley's hair.
    <3 <3
    Please?

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. It's AMAZING.

    I'm stunned.

    Wait, I need a minute to be able to type properly again.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  5. wow thanx and moviestarcelebs : I'll try doing it with ashley's hair lol ..

    ОтговорИзтриване
  6. GORGEOUS THIS IS AMAZING GREAT WORK!!!!
    D: Fati... amazing girl... ;D

    ОтговорИзтриване
  7. It is brill, weird, it's your 10th graphic making anniversary and it's my mum and dads 10th wedding anniversary.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  8. This pose/clothes comes from a picture of Amber Heard in Missbehave Magazine ( June 2008 ) photographed by Beatrice Neumann.

    But great job with the graphic.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  9. Re : kashka101
    That's why I said designed by me ,I meant changed by me.
    But thanks :)

    ОтговорИзтриване