вторник, 11 май 2010 г.

Inspiration!

I am a big fan of Michelle Phan's artwork! She is my idol in everything! So today I was inspired to try do one of her make-up looks! I chose the one for avatar! It was simply amazing,the look I did is not just like the one in the video,obviously because Stardoll has limited us for using the full face make-up! For that reason we are soo limited,we can't even mix different colours of mascaras!
Anyways here is my look,and I'll post a link to the video below!
















And here is the inspirational video:

Click Here!

Some thought on my look:
  • The yellow is inspired by the wonderfull bright colors of the Navii Nature,from Avatar ofc.
  • The different shades of blue are for the skin of the Navii.
  • The light pink above the crease is for the flowers of the movie :)

If you haven't yet watched Avatar you should,you would get soo inspired by the amazing graphics,especially if you love make-up or just art ,like I do.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар